- Organization Name
- Fayez Goriup McRae
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- Fayez Goriup McRae provides legal representation primarily in the area of domestic relations.
- Parent Organization
- 4084 University Drive, Suite 208
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- Referrals should be made by phone only (not email)
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County, City of Fairfax, City of Alexandria, Town of Herndon, Town of Vienna, Arlington County, Prince William County, Loudoun County
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- Legal advice/information, Legal representation (pro bono), Legal representation (sliding scale), Legal representation (standard fees)
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's email
- Updater's Name