- Organization Name
- Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC)
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- The Fairfax County Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) is a comprehensive, co-located service center, staffed by county agency and community non-profit partners (see list on right), created to provide culturally responsive information and support services for victims of domestic violence and stalking, and their families, as well as to promote the accountability of offenders of these crimes through specialized prosecution and offender supervision.
- Parent Organization
- 4000 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 2723
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- Please contact the Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) mainline at 703-246-4573.
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- Support Groups, Training/technical assistance, Outreach/prevention education, Victim Advocacy, Court accompaniment (civil, Crisis Intervention, Hotline, Counseling services for children, Counseling services for adults, Batterer Intervention Classes, Basic Necessities (food, clothing, financial), Legal advice/information, Housing advocacy
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's email
- Updater's Name