- Organization Name
- Stronger Together Supervised Visitation and Exchage
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- Stronger Together is... A family setting that provides the opportunity for safe contact between parents and children designed to assist families in building healthier relationships. The Center offers ... Support to families experiencing visitation conflict in cases where a judge has court ordered intervention. The Center is only available to families with cases in a Fairfax County Court. We offer a safe, conflict free environment for parents and children in need of assistance in facilitating consistent visitation. We provide several important services for families: monitored on-site visitation, virtual visitation and monitored exchange for off-site visitation. In addition, we can assign parenting mentors in cases where parents may need more support connecting to the child. Finally, we connect families with community resources that may assist in dealing with a variety of issues that impact parenting, including counseling, education, mediation, basic need issues or connections to supports for domestic violence victims, substance abuse concerns or mental health resources. Fee... A sliding scale is available that makes the service affordable to all families court ordered into the program. The small fee for the service may be paid by either the custodial parent, non-custodial parent, or split between the two parties depending on the specifics of the court order.
- Parent Organization
- 4900 Chantery Ct
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- Call main number at 703-246-4246 or the program manager's number at 703-246-2378.
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's Name
- Updater's email