- Organization Name
- Fairfax County Sheriff's Office
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- The Sheriff's Office operates the county jail and provides protection and security for the county courthouse. The Sheriff's Office also serves all civil warrants and is a law enforcement county entity.
- Parent Organization
- 4110 Chain Bridge Rd
- Zip Code
- 703 246-2397
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- The Sheriff's Office has entered into a MOU with DSVS to provide advocacy services associated with PREA standards.
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County, City of Fairfax, Town of Herndon, Town of Vienna
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- First Responder, Law Enforcement, Court services, Offender services and treatment
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's Name
- Updater's email