- Organization Name
- Fairfax County Department of Family Services/Adult and Aging
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- Fairfax County, Virginia Services for Older Adults
- Parent Organization
- 12011 Government Center Parkway, Suite 708
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- Call 703-324-7948 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County, South County, Reston Area, Culmore, City of Fairfax, Town of Herndon, Town of Vienna, Bailey's Crossroads
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- Support Groups, Outreach/prevention education, Crisis Intervention, Hotline, Counseling services for adults, Long-term case management, Culturally-specific services, Housing advocacy
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's email
- Updater's Name