- Organization Name
- Fairfax County Public Schools, PreK and Early Head Start Program
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- FCPS PreK and Early Head Start programs provide a high-quality preschool experience with comprehensive services at no cost to qualifying families who reside in Fairfax County. Children qualify based on age and family income. The PreK program serves children who are 3 and 4 with priority given to 4 year olds, and Early Head Start is for children 0-2 years of age and pregnant women who live in the Reston, Herndon and Springfield areas.
- Parent Organization
- Alan Leis Early Childhood Center, 7423 Camp Alger Ave
- Falls Church
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- The enrollment process includes filling out an application as well as providing documentation of residency and the child's birth. If a child is selected for placement, additional forms will need to be completed. Those forms include school registration and health forms.
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County, City of Fairfax, Town of Herndon, Town of Vienna
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- Parenting education, Other
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's email
- Updater's Name