- Organization Name
- SafeSpot Children's Advocacy Center of Fairfax County
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- The mission of SafeSpot Children’s Advocacy Center is to provide a child-friendly, culturally sensitive environment that promotes the safety and well being of child victims of abuse while facilitating a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary team approach to the intervention, investigation prosecution and treatment of sexual abuse and severe physical abuse.
- Parent Organization
- P.O. Box 148
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- Accept referrals from law enforcement and/or child protective services only.
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County, South County, Reston Area, Culmore, City of Fairfax, Town of Herndon, Town of Vienna, Bailey's Crossroads
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- Victim Advocacy, Crisis Intervention, Counseling services for children, Forensic medical exam/services
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's email
- Updater's Name