- Organization Name
- Fairfax County Trauma-Informed Community Network
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- The Trauma-Informed Community Network of Fairfax was formed in May 2015 to coordinate a multiagency, multidisciplinary effort around the implementation of Trauma-Informed Care within Fairfax County Health, Housing & Human Services Agencies, and their partners. The purpose of the TICN is to create a mechanism for collaboration and the sharing of information and resources with the goals of telling the story of Trauma-Informed efforts across our community, increasing awareness, and identifying areas that the group can collectively build upon to support Fairfax’s development as a Trauma-Informed County.
- Parent Organization
- 12011 Government Center Parkway
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- Sign-up for the LISTSERV to receive meeting invites and information about training and other events under "Get Involved" on the website: https://bit.ly/fairfaxTICN.
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- Training/technical assistance, Outreach/prevention education
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's email
- Updater's Name