- Organization Name
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- JCADA'S mission is to support victims of power-based violence to become empowered and live safely; educate the community about power-based violence and the appropriate responses; and prevent future generations from suffering power-based violence. We accomplish this through holistic, culturally humble and trauma-informed clinical, legal, and victim advocacy services, as well as evidence-based prevention for young people, community education, and professional training.
- Parent Organization
- PO BOX 2266
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- Agencies can make referrals for direct services by emailing email@example.com. Agencies can request prevention, education, or training by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County, City of Fairfax, City of Alexandria, Town of Herndon, Town of Vienna, Arlington County, Prince William County, Loudoun County, Maryland, District of Columbia
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- Support Groups, Peer support for adults, Training/technical assistance, Outreach/prevention education, Victim Advocacy, Court accompaniment (criminal), Court accompaniment (civil, Crisis Intervention, Hotline, Counseling services for children, Counseling services for adults, Basic Necessities (food, clothing, financial), Long-term case management, Pet-related services, Culturally-specific services, Legal advice/information, Legal representation (pro bono)
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's email
- Updater's Name