- Organization Name
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC)
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- ECDC is a National Voluntary Agency, authorized by the U.S. Department of State, to resettle refugees. ECDC has developed and provided programs and services that respond to the needs of clients from diverse cultural backgrounds while focusing on the African newcomer community, giving them hope for their future, and helping them become self-sufficient, productive members of their communities The Domestic Violence program provides a variety of culturally and linguistically tailored services to immigrant domestic violence survivors.
- Parent Organization
- 901 S. Highland St.
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County, South County, Reston Area, Culmore, City of Fairfax, City of Alexandria, Town of Herndon, Town of Vienna, Arlington County, Prince William County, Loudoun County, Maryland, Other, Bailey's Crossroads
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- Support Groups, Outreach/prevention education, Victim Advocacy, Court accompaniment (criminal), Court accompaniment (civil, Basic Necessities (food, clothing, financial), Employment services, Housing advocacy
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's email
- Updater's Name