- Organization Name
- Legal Services of Northern Virginia
- Is the organization a Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) partner?
- Is the organization represented on the Fairfax County Council to End Domestic Violence?
- Organization Description
- Parent Organization
- 10700 Page Avenue, Suite 100
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Corporate Logo
Primary Contact for Inter-Agency Referrals and Questions
- Primary Contact Title
- Primary Contact Name
- Nora Mahoney
- Primary Contact Phone
- Primary Contact Email
- Note any special instructions about primary contact
- Include any instructions for agencies making referrals.
- Localities Served (Check all that apply)
- All Fairfax County, South County, Reston Area, Culmore, City of Fairfax, City of Alexandria, Town of Herndon, Town of Vienna, Arlington County, Prince William County, Loudoun County, Maryland, Other, Bailey's Crossroads
- Services Provided (Check all that apply)
- Training/technical assistance, Court accompaniment (criminal), Legal advice/information, Legal representation (pro bono)
Languages spoken by staff/advocates
- Does this agency have access to telephone interpretation services?
- Languages spoken by staff/advocates (Check all that apply)
- Currently accepting new applications?
- Application Instructions - How to apply?
- Hours of Operation
- Does the agency charge fees for any services?
- If yes, describe fees
- Describe any eligibility guidelines (for example, eligible income levels)
- Describe any restrictions on eligibility (for example, Fairfax County residents only)
Agency Special Services Skills
- Agency special services skills (Check all that apply)
Agency Target Populations
- Identify your Target Population(s)
Who will be responsible for updating agency's information in the online resource database?
- Updater's email
- Updater's Name