Preparing for a Trauma Informed Discussion about Workplace Return
Developed by members of the Loudoun County Trauma Informed Community Network.
• Identify areas of trauma-informed policy and practice to support onsite return.
• Provide framework for departmental discussions about trauma and self-care.
• Understand risk factors and impact of exposure to trauma of others.
• Identify differences between burnout and Secondary Traumatic Stress (STS) and Vicarious Trauma (VT).
• Identify types of stress and protective factors.
• Identify and plan for individual and organizational prevention strategies.
Who should attend?
Leaders, supervisors and practitioners